Live drawing session 3




The live drawing started with some small exercises such as drawing with continuous lines, using only 10 lines, drawing in the shadows using just rectangles and another of our choice. This lead to the main part where we did two drawings for 15 minutes, ending with the last one where we had to fill in the differences in tone. There is improvement from last week as I can know constantly draw bigger and the proportions are slowly but surely evening out though I think I am a long way off from drawing a perfectly proportioned picture. New problems that I now need to improve on is drawing the head facing the right way as well as drawing the hands and feet properly. Easily my favorite exercise today and the one that produced the best results was the tonal drawing with the graphite stick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)

Character Design workshop 1