Photoshop lesson 3

As we are moving on from the initial thumb-nailing stage we where taught more about color and composition in this lesson. This is for the final set of thumbnails and the final pieces themselves. I briefly know about color theory but have nether been taught it so this was useful for me, composition on the other hand has never been shown to me so I found that part quite enlightening. After wards we had to do a color study on a landscape artists where the goal is to recreate the colors of a landscape painting as accurately as possible. Which brings us to the a both image where I was truing to recreate the colors for the painting Nocturne: blue and silver-Chelsea by James Abbott Mcneill Whistler. I picked this one because I like how the reflection of the buildings could be seen in the water. This exercise was more about finding the right colors than accuracy which is why I wasn't too concerned with the proportions. For the most part I think the colors are pretty close to the original and that may be the most realistic water I have ever painted which shows to me the reflection is important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the panning shot in Maya

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)