Photoshop Lesson 4

This weeks Photoshop lesson mainly consisted of just continuing with our final pieces for the invisible city's project. Other wise we where shown where we can download a large selection of brushes to use for making the final pieces which leads to this image I created using some of the brushes while I was figuring out what the brushes do. This entire image only took me 10 minutes to make because they are all made with specific brushes. For example the trees where made using a brush that created trees, the grass was made with a brush that just made grass etc. Probably the best take away from this is a brush that makes instant snow as there is one for rain as well which I will actually use on my final pieces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)

Character Design workshop 1