Influence map for what if metropolis project

Using pictures from my last set of influence maps as well as some new ones, I assembled the last influence map for Fedora. An influence map that represents everything about the city. I made this one more of a collage than how I did the last one with even spaces mainly because there are more pictures here. To evenly space them meant making them potentially to small. Every picture represent something about my version of Fedora such as the lightning spike used to generate electricity, Habitat 67 and Trellik tower for the brutalist architecture style for most of the the buildings in the city, the Elephants that the bins and lamp posts are based of as well as more in this influence map.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)

Character Design workshop 1