Life drawing session 7



The weekly live drawing continues and there is again more improvement this week than last week. By this point I have stoped making lots of little lines to make a picture and just use bold curves instead which means I am drawing these faster which allows more time for detail. The first four in the first picture are the warm up drawings that I construct by using curves and straight lines to figure out the pose first, then draw in the rest. The next three pictures had to be shaded in which still takes me quite a while to do as they aren't finished. Finally, for the last picture we had to use coloring pencils to draw them as well as draw arrows showing which direction we drew each line. For the most part my proportions have improved a lot but the head could still use some work in terms of size and shape when compared to the rest of the body. I can draw big but that is only with the assistance of the boxes I draw first which isn't a problem for know but eventually I am going to need to learn how to draw big without them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)

Character Design workshop 1