Influence map for the Steel Mill

Here is the influence map for the Steel mill that will be used as the environment for the script. I have redesigned the influence board to make it slightly different from last terms ones by mainly centering the text and adding a grey background. I didn't know what a steel mill actually looked like until now but as the name suggests its where steel is made from iron and carbon. The images I used are a mixture of phots from a steel mill and several paintings as well which surprised me that there where so many of them. From what I can tell an actual operation steel mill has a lot of smoke from the chimneys coming off the top and has lots of pockets of bright orange where there are molten materials and fire. It resembles a maze of metal, pipes and walk ways in my opinion which I could represent in the concept painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)

Character Design workshop 1