Life Drawing session 11










This being the first life drawing session we have had since Christmas I thought I would be rusty but apparently not. Compared to when I started this course I feel my ability to draw the human figure has increased by leaps and bounds. My proportions have gotten much more accurate and I am able to draw the model in the right pose in a relatively short amount of time. The head is still giving me trouble but I do now know how to construct the head from a circle thanks to me trying to learn how for the current project but actually adding facial features is still difficult. Usually for live drawing I start with the hips but it may be easier to start with the head instead that I can work down from. The other problem I have is being able to make the subject look like a 3D image rather than a 2D one. This will mostly be down to lines and shading to get that effect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Character Design workshop 1