Introducing myself: A old digital painting from my last course

This is a digital painting I did in Photoshop on my last course. The project was that we where given a painting that had to be turned into a photo and then a short film, this picture was for a poster to promote the film. The original painting was "The meeting" by Gustav Courbet showing some people meeting in a field. The background image was taken on Jackson's field.
With this image I based it of how people don't really meet up these days and would rather communicate with there phones or social media. To represent that I put an old TV screens in the picture instead that I made look out of place on purpose. It is n black and white because the short film was in black and white.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the panning shot in Maya

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)