Reflective statement for invisible city's project

The first project of the course was tough as there was a lot of tasks to do. I had trouble with time keeping as I didn't do as much work in the first week as I could off.Thee is also the problem that I am not that fast at digital painting so they took much longer then they should have. Otherwise I had trouble with perspective as it is a new concept for me that I am not familiar with and therfore only did one point perspective. The rest of the tasks for the project I didn't have any trouble with. Time keeping skills can definitely be improved. I could also attempt to use more forms of perspective such as two or three point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using the panning shot in Maya

Charlie Whiffing OGR for what if metropolis project (25/11/2019)